DIY Scrunchy

I was so excited to make scrunchies but when I was making them my siblings (who are 90s kids) were not the most excited about the 90s coming in and me wearing it. But I still thought it would be fun to show you guys how to make one.

You'll need scissors, fabric (you could use any old fabric. I used an old skirt), ponytail holder, and a needle and thread.

First, cut the fabric to at least 3 times bigger than your ponytail.

Put the corner of the fabric into the ponytail...

And start sewing. Remember to sew on the side that is going to be the back.

Once you've sewed all of it turn it inside out.

And sew the ends together.
And you're done!


My favorite way to wear it is in a bun but if you don't know how to wear it come around on Wednesday for some scrunchy hairstyles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips