My Outfits of the Week

 I thought it would be fun if I shared my outfits of the week. I only have Monday through Saturday, I forgot to take one on Sunday.
For my first out fit I have this really cute shirt I got from Goodwill.

I had to get a picture of the back. Sorry if you can't see it very well, but it's has elephants on it! So cute!!
The skirt is also from goodwill and is my all time, favorite skirt!

The my amazing taupe boots from the one and only Goodwill. These were there brand new for $9! It was a great find!

Then my hair I just made a side part and pined back the side with less hair.


Today is yet another Goodwill outfit. This shirt I found at good will and is amazing when those warmer days come!
The leggings are from Walmart and I really like them! And the skirt is the same one from yesterday.

And of course I had to add my favorite piece of jewelry! This arrow necklace at Walmart.

And my hair I just did a dutch braid and when I got to the end I put it in a pony and looped it.

For today I have my trusty red plaid shirt which I got as a hand-me-down from my sister Susanna. And my boots and skirt are the same as all the other days.


For my hair I did a french pull through braid and made a messy bun with a scrunchy.

For Thursday I have this white and gold chevron shirt from Walmart.
And the skirt and shoes are the same, yah I don't switch up much =D.
And my favorite gold arrow necklace!

And my hair I just took a large section by my part and braided it.
   
Wow, it's already Friday! Today I am wearing my amazing navy vest from Amazon and a basic red tee from Walmart.

I actually changed my shoes! These were an awesome find at Walmart for only $5!

This fun necklace was also a hand-me-down from my sister Susanna. I think she got is at Fred Meyer. 
For my hair I just dutch braided it and then put in into ponies.
  
And last but not least we have Saturday's outfit. Using my Amazon vest over this fun gingham plaid button up.


And my hair is two dutch braids wrapped into a bun.

Okay, well that's all my outfits! I hope you all enjoy and please tell me what you would like me to post next!
Bye!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips