Tips for Working Out

Hey guys!
 So, recently I've been trying to work out more. So here are some tips that might help you too!

1. Find a workout you like. This one's very important cause if you don't like it it's most likely you won't do it. I tried my sister's palates workout and it was just too slow for me! So, now I'm doing a more upbeat workout. So you see that even though someone else likes it you don't have to do it. My favorite thing to do for working out is the workout called Prayfit. This is a burst training exercise that goes through strength, cardio, abs, and flexibility, basically, everything you want in a workout. Another favorite is the What's Up Moms workout. It's also burst training and it also covers strength, cardio, abs, and flexibility. One of my favorite workouts! And one other thing I've been doing the last couple days is running up and down our hill. It sounds really silly and simple but this one's my favorite because I can do it whenever and you get to be outside which is awesome!

2. Make it fun. If you like your workout but you don't like the music or whatever just add something to jazz it up! I love playing my favorite pop songs and making it a dance. Or you could even watch a show or something while doing your workout. Either way just make it a little more fun!

3. Starting small. Don't expect to run a marathon on your first day of working out! Keep it simple and sweet. For me this was starting small, I would run up and down the hill five times then rest a few minutes and then go another round. Start small and work up to it. 

4. Just do it! Nike themselves say it! Just do it is something, whether running up and down your hill or do 20 jumping jacks. Whatever it is you need to get up and start working out! 

Hope you enjoyed! If you want to see some workout hairstyles just click here.
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips