30-Day Writing Challenge Day 1: Basic Things About Yourself


Well, hello! As you know my name is Lydia and I am a teenage girl who LOVES to keep busy with anything! I have a lot of hobbies with include doing hair, painting signs, writing (blogging, writing stories, ect.), organizing anything I can get my hands on, and I LOVE doing my school! (specifically Math).
 I absolutely love music, especially pop (which is what I'm listening to while I'm writing this)! And I love to sing but I'm not very good at it!
 I LOVE anything superhero! My favorite is The Flash tv show! (Oh my goodness, I love that show so much!!) And I also enjoy the Marvel and DC movies.
 I'm more of a city girl but I still love going outside and enjoying the peace and quiet (that is until you hear the train horn). And I love making this like flower crowns and just getting creative outside!
 I love writing on this blog and sharing all the hacks and tip I know! And I hope to do it for years to come!
 Bye!
P.S. did anyone count how many times I used "love" in this post?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips