DIY Graphic Tee!


Hello everyone! Today I'm coming at you with a DIY.  I love this Flash shirt it's pretty easy and takes zero talent!

You're going to start with a plain tee shirt. Since I'm doing The Flash I'm using this red one I got from Walmart. =)

Then print off your logo (or picture) and cut it out.

Then trace it on the shirt. I have used different things to trace with and the best would be a washable marker. It comes off as soon as you wash it and you won't have ugly lines!
BTW you only see the outer edge here, later I cute out the lightning bolt and traced that as well.
And you don't have to do a logo. You could do words or even a scene. Just make sure it's not to complex.

Then paint in the logo.

And let it dry. I did three coats and it was perfect but you might want to do more if you had a darker shirt and lighter colors. 

And that's it! It's SO adorable and great to update any of those "okay" tees!
Hope you enjoy your shirts! And let me know what DIY you want to see next!
Bye!




Comments

  1. Wow, that's really neat! Will the paint crack, though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might. I did a patriots logo shirt and that one cracked, but it was after a lot of washes. So, if you don't wash it too much it should be fine!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips