September Fashion Week 3

Hey! I'm finished with week three (it still doesn't even feel like September!) so here are all my outfits!
BTW I had a lot of lighting problems this week so some of the pics aren't the best, sorry.
Day 15: Striped
I did a pretty simple outfit, with this navy and white striped sweater and my jean skirt

For my hair, I did a french braid that went into a half-up messy bun.

(Sorry the lighting the terrible!)
Day 16: Sunday Best
I started with this coral button-up tucked into a pencil skirt. Then I added a tan blazer and...

My taupe ankle boots.

And for my hair, I did a side dutch lace braid into a pony (it sounds more confusing than it really is =P)


Day 17: Have Fun With Your Hair
Okay before I talk about the outfit let's do some voting, yes voting. The lighting in my room is really bad especially in the morning, which is when I take the pictures, so, I took them in the hallway and the bathroom. The bathroom pic has better lighting but the hallway pic shows my whole outfit, or do you like it when I don't use a mirror and just do a selfie? So, you guys who follow my blog faithfully can vote (basically whatever you say, Susanna).

(The hallway pic)
But now, to the outfit, I started with a red plaid shirt and added this grey sweater on top. Then a wore a navy vest on top that and a basic jean skirt.


And my taupe ankle boots.


And for my hairstyle, it 's the last one on my 3 Hairstyles for Fall post.
Day 18: Inspo From Your Favorite Movie
Today's outfit is my Barry Allen\The Flash outfit. Obviously, I started with my Flash shirt and then for the rest of my outfit I tried to wear things Barry wears. I wore a navy cardigan over the shirt and a jean skirt.



And converse cause Barry always wears converse.

And for my hair, I did a dutch braid into a messy bun.
Day 19: Safari
It may not look that much like safari but I did the best I can. =D
I went with this coral shirt tucked into my jean skirt with a brown belt.

And my brown boots. These have had a bit of ware and tare. =) 


For my hair, I just did a half-up side french braid and pulled it apart once I was done.


Day 20: Your Least Favorite Color
If I look like I just woke up in this pic it's because I just did. This was taken at 7:20... in the morning!
Anyways, to the outfit.
I don't really have a least favorite color so I just did one I didn't like as much as some others. Hot pink is a color I really don't ware that much, so I started with a jacket that color and a sky blue camisole underneath. 

And some tennis shoes.

For my hair, I did a high pony and braided it.
Day 21: A Bold Accessory
I started with a navy and white striped sweater and a plaid blanket scarf for my accessory.

And my taupe ankle boots.

And for my hair, I did my favorite heatless curls


It's so crazy that there's only one week left in September! BTW I'll be posting the last week next Sunday. =)
 Hope you enjoyed!
 Bye!

Comments

  1. I think the photos in the hall show your outfits best. 😃 Selfies are fun, but you can't see the outfit quite as well.

    Btw, I like what you did with the Bary Allen outfit! 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips