Heatless Curls

Hey, everyone! Today we're doing these super easy and cute heatless curls!

Of course, your going to start with wet hair.

Then I added volumizing mousse. You don't have to do this I just like a lot of volume!
Then you going to do a french braid. Start with a small piece by your hairline and braid that whole side of your hair. 


And repeat on the other side.
Then the next morning take out the braids and there you go! I love these, they're so fun! And for those of you that they're hair curls well this would make a much tighter curl that would look really pretty!

I hope you enjoyed!
Bye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips