30-Day Writing Challenge Day 9: What You Ate That Day

 I know I skipped a day, day 8 will be coming out soon I'm not as good at writing stories is all. =D

Today is Sunday. I don't normally eat in the morning so I didn't think about food when we went shopping. As we were shopping Hannah mentioned that she hadn't eaten that day. Looking at the clock I realized that it was 2:30. I was very surprised that I didn't feel hungry. We shopped for another hour or so and then went home and ate zesty bean burritos for lunch\dinner.
 The rest of the day we just chilled. Daddy and Momma went shopping again and so we watched the Flash and I had a bowl of frozen corn and a chocolate shake.
 In the evening we really didn't have a dinner plan. It was more free for all. I think I had a blue barry donut and a few cups of Snapple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips