My Top Ten Closet Staples

Everyone has those few items in their closet that are just perfect for your style and fit you nicely. SO I thought I'd share with you my top ten staples and where I got them.
Sorry, the pictures aren't the best quality!

I found this coral sweater at Goodwill last year and I fell in love with it! I love that I can tie it (which is something I do all the time!).

These boots were something that I had wanted for several months but they were just too expensive. But recently I found them at Walmart for five dollars! BTW always check the clearance sections because a lot of my favorite clothes came from there.

Here's another trusty Walmart item. Once again we found this in the winter clearance section and this is my all-time favorite sweater!
I will say when your shopping at Walmart you need to be careful. Make sure that it isn' polyester or some other synthetic material because those pill like crazy! 

Recently I've never been able to find skirts but a couple weeks ago we went to Goodwill and found some really cute skirts! This one is my favorite because it's so versatile and I love the fit on me.

I found this vest on Amazon but at the time I really couldn't afford it, but thanks to my sister, Hannah, I got it last Christmas and I've been loving it since!

This shirt was actually a hand-me-down. I really don't like hand-me-downs but this is an exception. Susanna got it at St. Vinnies a while ago and gave it to me after she got married. At first, I didn't like it because it is too big for me, but once I started wearing it in outfits I loved it!
 
These are also a hand-me-down! My mom knew I needed boots and she wasn't using these ones she got at Fred Meyer. So I took them and I really like the style!

I normally don't like wearing jewelry because it always gets in my way but this necklace is perfect! I got it at Walmart a couple months ago during all the winter sails. I love arrows and even though this is very trendy and will go out in a couple years this necklace was a couple dollars and the most worn piece of jewelry I own.

Superman is one of my favorite superheroes (besides The Flash) and I really wanted a Superman shirt. So my sister, Hannah, bought it from Walmart and I got it for Christmas.

Last but not least, we have this nave paid shirt. A couple Christmases ago I got this and I think it came from Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips