Some Changes

 Hello! Today I have a special announcement! I am now going to take my two blogs and bring them together! I'm really excited! I will be posting three times a week, probably Monday will be something more about my life then, on Wednesday and Friday I'll post what I normally do on here.
 You might have noticed that I changed the name. Originally I wanted this blog to be all about crafting but it changed to more fashion. I love making outfits and doing hair so I think that is the way I want my blog to go. I still every once in a while will post a DIY but the blog will definitely be more about fashion.
 I hope that this blog will not only be fun and exciting but that you'll get to know me through my writing!
 Hope you enjoy the changes to come! Don't forget to come back tomorrow!
 Lydia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips