The Christian Heritage Conference

(a pic of our team)
The Christian Heritage Conference is my favorite event of the year! It's so fun to see friends and listen to my favorite speakers. But my favorite part is volunteering! Four years ago our family was given the responsibility to run the CD booth. And ever since then I've been working there! The fun thing is I get to see people who have worked there in years past and I get to meet new people that come to work at our booth. 
This year I tried sales for the first time! It was fun but on Saturday I kinda stopped and went back to labeling.
Ken Ham was the main speaker this year and it's always fun listening to him! As usual, I didn't get too many sessions but I still got to hear Family Night and the message there and a couple keynotes on the screen.
All in all, it was a super fun time spent with friend and family and I'm serious when I say I can't wait till next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips