5 Workout Hairstyles

Hello everyone! Today we're tackling five fun and easy workout hairstyles. I love these because you can wear them while you workout and when you're done you can wear them the rest of the day! Thes are also great for those of you who do a lot of sports and want your hair to look cute.
I started all these hairstyles by pulling my bangs back and securing them with an elastic. 

Start by pulling your hair into a pony.

Then a few inches down put an elastic in.

And just repeat that down your hair.
This is so cute and VERY secure! It's also great for those of you who have curly or frizzy hair.

This one's really easy. Just make a tight dutch braid down your hair. I put it into a pony and my neck because I didn't have enough hair but if your hair's longer you could keep going.
It's so easy and maybe when you're done with your workout you could pull it apart and it would look great for the rest of the day!

Start by flipping your head over and dutch or french braid your hair till you get where you want the bun to be.

Then put the pony in.

And wrap it into a bun!
I wear this one all the time! It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. BTW when I first did this hairstyle I did french braids because that was a lot easier for me. So is a french braid is easier, do that, it will look really cute!

Take a section by the crown of your head and braid it all the way down securing with an elastic.

The gather the top of your hair and put that into an elastic.

The gather the rest of your hair and put it into an elastic.

And then keep putting elastics in all the way down your hair. You see that mine is kinda falling out. I wanted to pull it apart but then I pulled too much and so if you're going to pull it apart be gentle.
I really like this one because those of you with a little shorter length hair can do it!

And finally, take a large mohawk section on the top of your head and put everything else into a low pony.

Then take a small section by your hairline and dutch braid it back.

And secure with a bobby pin.

Let your hair out of the pony and section a large section on each side.

Pull everything else back into a pony and braid those sections.

Then just pull it all into a high pony.
This was actually the first time I did this hairstyle and I was surprised at how easy and cute it was! I wore it the rest of the day and it could go with so many styles!

I admit I don't work out as much as I should but whenever I do I love to do one of these hairstyles.
Hope you enjoyed!
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips