I thought it would be fun if I shared my outfits of the week. I only have Monday through Saturday, I forgot to take one on Sunday. For my first out fit I have this really cute shirt I got from Goodwill. I had to get a picture of the back. Sorry if you can't see it very well, but it's has elephants on it! So cute!! The skirt is also from goodwill and is my all time, favorite skirt! The my amazing taupe boots from the one and only Goodwill. These were there brand new for $9! It was a great find! Then my hair I just made a side part and pined back the side with less hair. Today is yet another Goodwill outfit. This shirt I found at good will and is amazing when those warmer days come! The leggings are from Walmart and I really like them! And the skirt is the same one from yesterday. And of course I had to add my favorite piece of jewelry! This arrow necklace at Walmart. And my hair I just did a dutch braid and when I got to the end I pu...
Comments
Post a Comment