DIY Graphic Tee!
Hello everyone! Today I'm coming at you with a DIY. I love this Flash shirt it's pretty easy and takes zero talent! You're going to start with a plain tee shirt. Since I'm doing The Flash I'm using this red one I got from Walmart. =) Then print off your logo (or picture) and cut it out. Then trace it on the shirt. I have used different things to trace with and the best would be a washable marker. It comes off as soon as you wash it and you won't have ugly lines! BTW you only see the outer edge here, later I cute out the lightning bolt and traced that as well. And you don't have to do a logo. You could do words or even a scene. Just make sure it's not to complex. Then paint in the logo. And let it dry. I did three coats and it was perfect but you might want to do more if you had a darker shirt and lighter colors. And that's it! It's SO adorable and great to update any of those "okay" tees! Hope y...



Comments
Post a Comment