Outfits of the Week

I decided to do my outfits of the week! I know I did it only like a month ago but I thought it would be fun to do a more summery version!
Every outfit this week I had inspiration, so today it was neutrals with a pop. I got my blue polka dot button-up with a dark jean skirt and a coral cami for the pop.

And for my hair, I just put it into two ponies and tied them into knots. (come back on Wednesday to see how to do all these hairstyles.)
For today's inspo it's nature inspired. I went with an ocean/ Hawaii inspired outfit. I started with this striped blue and white shirt with a coral cami under for a little pop. Then I threw on a light, breezy skirt.
I flipped my hair and then dutch braided one side.

The inspo today was an old favorite. I've has this pink button-up for years and I really like it! I paired it with a light blue cami and a basic jean skirt.

I just pulled my hair into a half-up pony and looped it warping the ends around.
For today the inspo was a bold accessory. And wear a bow in my hair was pretty bold for me. To go with that I wore a navy and white striped shirt tucked into a jean skirt.

I just put my hair into two hight buns and...

...put a bow in!
Today Hannah (my older sister) picked out my outfit. Starting with my amazing coral pineapple shirt paired with this fun flowy skirt.

And for my hair, I made two lace rope braids securing them in the back.
Today's inspo is bag or purse. I went with a really simple outfit, just throwing on my Patriots shirt with a jean skirt. Then I threw on my adorable backpack!

And for my hair, I just did a side bun a stuck a flower in.

And last but not least, the inspo today was very feminine. I wore this super cute flowy shirt with a dark jean skirt and open-toed wedges.
I did the same hairstyle as yesterday.

Hope you enjoyed! I won't be posting on Monday but please come back on Wednesday for a more in-depth tutorial for my hairstyles.

Please tell me what you'd like to see next!
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips