Outfits of the Week

I decided to do my outfits of the week! I know I did it only like a month ago but I thought it would be fun to do a more summery version!
Every outfit this week I had inspiration, so today it was neutrals with a pop. I got my blue polka dot button-up with a dark jean skirt and a coral cami for the pop.

And for my hair, I just put it into two ponies and tied them into knots. (come back on Wednesday to see how to do all these hairstyles.)
For today's inspo it's nature inspired. I went with an ocean/ Hawaii inspired outfit. I started with this striped blue and white shirt with a coral cami under for a little pop. Then I threw on a light, breezy skirt.
I flipped my hair and then dutch braided one side.

The inspo today was an old favorite. I've has this pink button-up for years and I really like it! I paired it with a light blue cami and a basic jean skirt.

I just pulled my hair into a half-up pony and looped it warping the ends around.
For today the inspo was a bold accessory. And wear a bow in my hair was pretty bold for me. To go with that I wore a navy and white striped shirt tucked into a jean skirt.

I just put my hair into two hight buns and...

...put a bow in!
Today Hannah (my older sister) picked out my outfit. Starting with my amazing coral pineapple shirt paired with this fun flowy skirt.

And for my hair, I made two lace rope braids securing them in the back.
Today's inspo is bag or purse. I went with a really simple outfit, just throwing on my Patriots shirt with a jean skirt. Then I threw on my adorable backpack!

And for my hair, I just did a side bun a stuck a flower in.

And last but not least, the inspo today was very feminine. I wore this super cute flowy shirt with a dark jean skirt and open-toed wedges.
I did the same hairstyle as yesterday.

Hope you enjoyed! I won't be posting on Monday but please come back on Wednesday for a more in-depth tutorial for my hairstyles.

Please tell me what you'd like to see next!
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for Working Out

DIY Graphic Tee!

Crafts for Kidos