My Favorite Essential Oils


Since I can remember our family has used essential oils and as I’ve gotten older I’ve tried different ones. Essential oils are really essential so that’s what we’re talking about! I’m gonna show you some of my favorite essential oils and what I use them for!

Ancient Chinese Remedy
This is my all-time favorite oil. The first time I used it I had a bad headache that normally wouldn’t go away. Well, I put a drop on my finger and rubbed it on my head and only five minutes later my headache was completely gone! I was shocked!
I’ve used it for any kind of pain, including stomach aches, back pain, anything else!

Tea Tree
Okay, this oil is one of those oils where you need it right now! It’s AMAZING! I use it for any cut or scratch and my favorite way to use it is for acne. And I did notice a big difference when using it! It’s antibacterial so great for killing mold or using it as a cleaner.

Plague Defense
The funny thing about this oil is, whenever I smell it I think of Christmas and being sick and that’s because any time we get a cold or flu we pull out this awesome oil. All you do is if you have any virus just put it on the bottoms of your feet and let it work it’s magic! It’s another staple oil (like Tee Tree) and needs to be in your house!

Eucalyptus
Normally, I just use this oil to make our room smell nice however this oil has a wide range of uses. First, it’s great for colds. It helps clear out any stuffy noses and it also helps avoid sinus infections. And it’s also antibacterial so it can be used in a DIY cleaner or you can diffuse it and it can kill any mold or any other unwanted bacteria. And it smells very fresh which is fun!

Top Gun
Top Gun is a stronger oil that’s great for bad infections and stuff like that. (BTW you probably want to use a carrier oil like coconut oil since this is a strong oil.) It’s antibacterial (like all these oils) so it can kill germs that you don’t want crawling around your house.

Lavender
My sisters and I have really bad insomnia so one of our favorite oils is Lavender. It’s great for helping you sleep and even helps to calm you down. And (I think) it helps with anxiety. And, if nothing else, it smells nice so you can defuse it and it will make your house smell great and you're not going to freak out for anything. =D

Hope you enjoyed! I don’t consider myself an expert on oils but I do try to use them more than things that are bad for my body! Please try these and tell me what you think in the comments!
Bye!



Comments

  1. Very interesting! I have a few of these oils, but don't always know all the ways I can use them. :-)

    What are your guys' favorite oils to diffuse? I've heard orange and vanilla are good - have you tried those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've tried orange and love it for making our room smell nice! We've never tried vanilla tho.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips