30-Day Writing Challenge Day 2: Describe a Color


When I look at this color I immediately this of a blazing fire or a beautiful sunset. 
When I think of the fire I hear it's crackling and it's amazing energy! I see this color and I think of its beauty and I also see the power of just a simple color.  I see a sunset after an overcast day. I see it's amazing beauty after a dark and gloomy day. 

You don't often think of the power of just a simple color, but when you really think about it colors have such a big impact on how we live, our mood, and our creativity. God made colors so we could have excitement and differences on this Earth. So next time you see a color really stop and think what all just one color can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips