30-Day Writing Challenge Day 4: The Weather


I woke to being kinda cold. Slowly opening my eyes slowly realizing that I was on the ground. Finally remembering that last night my bed was much to warm so I slept on the ground. Not realizing that my VERY thin blanket was not going to keep me warm.
 As the morning dragged on it was still a little chilly for me. After a while, I decided to read outside in the sun. After being out there I came in and it was much warmer inside. Closing all the windows I checked to see what the temperature was. I was very surprised that is was already 88*. After doing some dishes and laundry I was really feeling the heat and cranked up the fans and sat down trying to cool down.
 As the day crawls along the heat sucks out my energy so writing a blog post (while listening to music) really helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips