30-Day Writing Challenge Day 6: Someone Who Inspires You

 As all of you know I love doing hair. I've always kinda liked doing hair but was never really good at it.
 About ten months ago I saw a youtube video about ways to pin a bun and it was awesome! I tried the techniques and they totally worked! Then I started following the girl. Kayley Melissa. She is super fun and bubbly and is amazing with hair. Almost all the hairstyles I've done on this blog I've either gotten from her or used the techniques she uses.
 Kaley is such an inspiration to me and a very talented hairstylist! I love her work, her personality, and her amazing youtube channel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips