30-Day Writing Challenge Day 7: A Book You Love

 My sister (Susanna) read this series to me when I was like nine and recently I decided to read them again and I still love them! I just finished the last book (which was one of my favorites!) and it's definitely a book I love!
 After meeting a long lost uncle who spent most of his years seeking adventure in America and Canada, Tom Sanders and his two friends (Carl and Bert) are challenged to make the distant journey to their uncle's castle.
 Only a few hours into their trip they have trouble. When they're food vanishes and Scout (Tom's dog) doesn't wake them up. After seeing a stranger in a market square Tom notices that Scout is completely okay with this stranger, in fact, he likes him, which is very uncommon with Scout.
 But the mystery man isn't the only one who causes trouble for these lads. An arsonist has been burning forests and buildings and the boys are being blamed for it!
 Can they make it to the castle or will they be caught up in something that they had nothing to do with? Can Tom and his friend figure out who this mystery man is before he can steal Scout? And will they even get back to their uncle's castle?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips