What Happened to the Writing Challenge?

 Hello! You might have noticed that I haven't done the writing challenge the past week. Well, I'm stuck on A Fictional Story About a Person You Know. I started writing it with some great ideas but then my brain decided to take a break and now I can't think of anything to write! I'm not stopping just taking a break so I can come back and think! Maybe I'll start writing the other days and come back to this one.
 But anyway, that's what happened to the writing challenge. I'm going to finish this I just hit a wall and I have to find a way to climb it. =)

Comments

  1. I remember that happening when I did this challenge. :-) I just went ahead with the other days when I was really stuck. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips