Don't Waste Your Time in the Summer!

 It can be easy in the summer to just chill out cause there's no school and summer's just a relaxing time! But wasting your time won't get you anywhere, so today here are some things that I've tried and are true for keeping you busy in the summer.

1. Help Around the House. For a time even in the school year, I had nothing to do! I seriously spent all day watching The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. It was actually miserable so I decided to stop constantly watching shows and help with chores around the house. I clean the bathrooms, feed the cat and clean her litter box, do dishes, fold laundry, and now I'm making meals twice a week. It becomes less of a job and more just apart of my routine. And it's also great because I have to finish all these chores (depending on the day) to get on the computer so it makes me that much more excited to watch a youtube movie than it did before!

2. Start a Hobby. I try to learn as many skills as I can while I'm young and it's so much fun to have a lot of hobbies! I love painting, doing hair, blogging, organizing, writing, reading fun books, math, cooking (easy meals), scheduling, making outfits (and just fashion in general), any type of DIYing, and you get the picture. Now obviously you don't have to do a tone of things at once! I have been slowly developing these skills for years and now whenever I get bored there's always some project I can pull out!

3. Go Find Work. This can be as simple as asking your neighbor if you can mow their lawn or you could make something and start selling them (like cookies, DIY signs, DIY jewelry, etc.). It gets you out of the house and you might earn a little money on the side.

4. Start a Blog or Youtube Channel. I mentioned earlier that blogging is one of my hobbies but it's so great I had to give it it's own section! It's great to take any hobby, interest, or passion and tell people about it! And if you're not great at writing you could grab your phone and start filming and post it on youtube. Either way, it's great to stretch your skills and it's pretty easy (once you get the hang of it) so you can keep it going into the school year!

 I love keeping busy and productive and all these things are really easy but SO helpful to stretch your skills and have fun!
 Hope you enjoyed! I'm always open to suggestions so tell me what you want to see next!
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips