September Fashion Challenge Week 4

I can not believe it is October, that's insane!!!! Well, this is the last week of the fashion challenge! I hope you've enjoyed it over these weeks and that you went a little out of your box and tried something new!
 I have to admit that I am glad that I don't have to every day take a picture of my outfit! That can get a little annoying! =D
Day 22: Country Inspired
I went with a pink plaid button-up and a jean skirt.

And some brown ankle boots.


For my hair, I made two french braids that went into fishtail pigtails.
I LOVE this hairstyle! It's super cute and messy!


Day 23: Another Era
I went with the 40s. I did the best I could even though this really isn't like the 40s. =P
I started with this blue polka-dot button-up tucked into my pencil skirt.
And these cute heels a borrowed from Rebekah.



For my hair, I just did a messy bun.
The one time I got an awesome messy bun! I tried the next day and it looked terrible! =P

Day 24: Graphic Tee
I started with my Flash shirt and added this plaid button-up on top.

Then I wore my black ankle boots,


I just did a half-up bun.

Day 25: Sporty Spice
I wore my Huskies shirt and...

My converse.

And for my hair, I did braided double buns.

Day 26: Throw a Hat On
I went with this short sleeve striped shirt, my navy vest, and my owl necklace. And some jeans. 

And my converse.


For my hair, I just did a low bun and put a hat on top.
Day 27: Tucked In
I went with my Superman shirt tucked into a jean skirt and a button-up on top.
And my taupe ankle boots.

For my hair, I did two dutch lace braids into fishtail bubbles.

Day 28: Only Bright Colors
I had every intention to were only bright colors but then another shirt I was going to wear was dirty and I didn't have anything to go with my brighter skirts. But hey, at least it's kinda bright!
Anyway, I started with a blue button-up under this adorable coral sweater.

And my taupe boots.

And I'm wearing my arrow necklace and...

This adorable bracelet!

I just did a simple half-up scrunchie bun for my hair.

Day 29: Mixed Prints
I wore a red plaid shirt under this blue striped shirt and my owl necklace.

For my shoes, I just wore my taupe boots.

For my hair, I did two french braids into a fishtail braid.
So, I took pictures for day 30: Dress Up Jean, but then they got deleted and I really don't want to take pics. The outfit was just a jean skirt and with my lace shirt tucked in and wedges.

I hope you enjoyed! Have a happy October!
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips