Some Things to Help You Feel Better When You're Sick


 I'm not sick currently but I know what's it's like! This time of year, when the weather's changing and your pilling out the candy corn you bound to get a small cold or even the bad stomach flu. When your sick your just going to feel bad but there are some things that will make it less terrible.

1. Eat healthily. I know this sounds obvious, but it's so true! I try to stay off sugar and dairy and try to eat things like chicken soup (without pasta).

2. Essential oils. I LOVE using essential oil for pretty much anything but it's especially great for when you're sick. Put some Eucalyptus and Cardamom in your diffuser for colds or if you have the stomach flu peppermint is a must! And if you feel achy try peppermint or Ancient Chinese Medicine. And for any sickness, put pledge defense or thieves (they're basically the same thing) on the souls of your feet or diffuse it's like the best oil ever for any virus!

3. Exercise. Whether it's walking around your neighborhood or doing a full exercise program it really helps you to get going, feel a little better, and it's good for you!

4. Get ready for the day. When you feel sick sometimes the thing that will make you feel the best is getting ready. Getting dressed, doing your hair, and even doing your make-up will just help you feel more awake and less sick.

5. Get enough sleep. I let myself sleep for at least nine hours when I'm sick. Now, I don't get up at 10:00 but I do try to give myself some extra hours especially when you get up really early.

 I hope you found this helpful and I hope you don't get to sick this season! =)
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips