5 DIY School Tablets

I love doing DIYs and I love doing school so this is a perfect mix!
I already love doing my school so cute tablets only makes it that much more fun! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
For the first one, you're going to need your tablet, a coloring book (or you could just print one off google), a glue stick, a pen, and scissors.

All you need to do for this one is cut the picture to size and glue on.

That is it! This is ridiculously easy but so adorable! It's also great if you get bored while doing school you could color it.

For this next adorable tablet, you'll need your tablet, scrapbook paper, labels of your choice, a pen, scissors, and a glue stick.

First, cut the scrapbook paper down to size and glue it to the tablet.

Then you glue the labels on. These labels were from some scrapbook paper but you could really use any label or you could use some old cards.
I love this because it has that classic scrapbook style. 

Getting a little fancier, you'll need your tablet, plain paper, watercolor paint, and brushes.

First I went in with this blue just making vertical lines across the paper.

I made different size lines to make a little more fun but you could make them all straight if you want.

Then I went in with pink in between the blue.
BTW, it looks warped here but once it dried it looked fine. If you do have trouble with warping you could use a nicer paper.
My sister Hannah thought it looked like the 90s. So if you're not a fan you could change the colors to something more modern.
I love using this one for one of my boring subjects (like English) so that there will be something fun about it!

For the next marvelous creation, you'll need your tablet, plain paper, acrylic paint, and a paintbrush.

First, you glue the paper to the tablet. Next, get some paint on your brush and flick it onto the paper. BTW, it helps to have a stiffer brush.

And then you just keep doing that with different colors.
This is SO CUTE! I love the messy abstractness of it! I will say that I didn't do very much paint on this one so if you want more of a pop you might want to get more on your brush when you flick it on.

What you'll need for the last but not least tablet is your tablet, plain paper, acrylic paint, brushes, and a feather.
Put your feather on the paper and ruff it up so you can paint in between the hairs.

Once you painted the whole feather lift it up and you're done!

You can do as many feathers in different sizes as you want. I made mine very bright and fun but I've made ones that were black and greys and those were really cute too!

I love using tablets for my schedules, school, finances, and everything in between! I love having the adorable and personalized!
You could take any of these and change them to your style, which is why I love DIYs!
I hope you enjoyed! Please tell me in the comments what DIY you would like to see next!
See you next Wednesday! Bye!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips