5 Super Cute Summer Outfits

I know summer isn't here yet, but I'm so excited to get out all my summer clothes!
Most of these outfits I tried to wear my summer skirts and most of them I didn't wear shoes. I really don't like wearing shoes and I don't have that many summer shoes.
For the first outfit, I have a blue tee I got at Walmart and a camisole I also got at Walmart. And of course, I'm wearing my favorite skirt from Goodwill.

And all these outfits I'm wearing half-up space buns.

And for my jewelry, I have the necklace I got from Fred Meyer.

And these adorable flip flops from Goodwill.

For the next outfit, I have my blue polka dot button up from Goodwill and this fun coral skirt from the one and only, Goodwill.

And I bet you can guess where I got these! Goodwill!

When I first put on this outfit I really felt like I was going to the beach! This skirt I got from Goodwill is so breezy and fun! And the shirt is just Walmart tee.

Okay, I will admit that I didn't like this skirt when I first put it on, but I decided to try it one more time and I was pleasantly surprised! First I have this blue polka dot button up from before and another great Goodwill find skirt!


And last but not least, I have a basic Walmart tee with a jean skirt that I have had for a long time. I don't remember where it came from (probably Goodwill =P). Then I have this red button up I got at St. Vinnies wrapped around my waist. And with my red flip flops from before.

And my favorite piece of jewelry, my gold arrow necklace.


What my room looked like when I was done!

Hope you enjoyed! Please tell me what you'd like to see next!
BTW I won't be posting on Friday but I will be back on Monday with a post about the Christian Heritage Conference!
Bye!

Comments

  1. These were really cute! I especially like the last outfit with the plaid shirt tied around your waist - that went really well with the fuller jean skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips