How to Do a Perfect Bun

I love throwing my hair into a quick top knot. Recently I've been trying different kinds of buns and today I'm going to show you four.
For all of these, start by putting your hair in a ponytail.

For the first one, wrap a scrunchy around the base like your putting a pony in. Then loop it.

And then with the ends loop it again. You see I have some crazy ends here, I went back later and pined those down.

And you're done!
This one's great if you only have a scrunchy on hand or if you don't like the scrunchy you could use a ponytail.

Start by twisting your hair tightly and wrap it into a bun. 

And when you've done that you might have some flyaways, just pin those down.

I use this one for working out or just when I want a tight bun.

Next, start by making a rope braid with the pony.

And wrap it into a bun.

It's so easy but I love the texture and it only took you less than a minute!

And lastly, backcomb your hair A LOT! Get it as fluffy as you can! You could do a little less teasing it'll just make your bun smaller.

And then wrap it into a bun. You could wrap it a little tighter for a smaller bun like I did on this one, or you go quite big!
This one's my favorite because it stays in my hair all day and it still is super cute!

 I hope you enjoyed! And next Wednesday I'll be showing you how to change up some of these buns! So come around for that!
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips