The Best Chocolate Shake

Since I can remember my family has made amazing chocolate shakes! All ten of us children would line up for a delicious treat! But when some of the older siblings left we stopped making them. But in the last couple years, I've been figuring out the perfect recipe. So here it is!

Start by adding two cups of milk to your blender.

Then put a quarter cup of honey in.

And two tablespoons of cocoa. BTW you might want to add more if you like a stronger chocolate flavor.

And a splash of vanilla.

Then you just fill up your blender with ice.

We always like to add frozen coffee. =D

Then blend!

And you're done! This makes about two quarts depending on how much ice you put in. I LOVE this shake and I think you will too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips