10 Summer Sunday Outfits

Today we're going through 10 summer Sunday outfits! I didn't even know I had that many Sunday outfits! =P 
For this outfit, I started with this pretty floral shirt from Walmart and put and Walmart tank underneath it to make it a little more modest. =) Then I grabbed my dark jean skirt.

And wore these super cute open-toed wedges!

And for all these outfits I am wearing a half-up top knot.

This one's a little bold but great for summer! I got this really pretty blue dress from Eshakti and tied this coral button-up from Goodwill around my waist.
The shoes are the same as the last outfit.

Next, I paired this adorable button-up from Goodwill with this fun summery white skirt from Goodwill.

And these super cute wedges from Goodwill. Wow, I have a complete Goodwill outfit!

I started with this blue polka-dot button-up and added this fun floral skirt both from Goodwill.

Then grabbed these cute wedges from Amazon.

And the necklace is from Walmart. =)

For this one, I got this shirt at Walmart and added a Walmart tank. Then paired it with this fun white skirt from before.

And these simple but sweet sandals from Walmart.

Next, there's this super cute shirt from Goodwill tucked into this classic pencil skirt from Goodwill.

And of course, you guys have seen me wear these boot a ton! I got them from Goodwill and I LOVE them!

Now getting a little more officey, I started with this cute coral button-up from Goodwill and added this blazer on top. Then I threw on my trusty pencil skirt and my amazing taupe boots!

I started with this fun summery floral skirt and tucked in this fun white lace shirt from, I think, Costco.
Then I have my trusty wedges!

And this cute bracelet. I got it from my sister so I don't know where it came from.

Next, I started with the coral button-up from before and added this grey sweater on top. Then I added a dark jean skirt from Goodwill and my open-toed wedges.

And this necklace is the same one as before.

Starting with this cute polka-dot button-up from, I believe, Goodwill. Then a pulled out the dark jean skirt paired with brown ankle boots from before.

We made it! I hope you enjoyed! And I'm open to any ideas you give me, so tell me in the comets below what you want to see!
Bye! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips