My Favorite Things

Hey guys! Today I thought it would be fun to show some of my favorite things. These are just random stuff I grabbed in my room. 

I love doing my nails and I love the color coral so this is perfect! I got this at Walmart for about $2 and it works great.

An alarm clock was probably not something you would think would be on this list, but I actually really love getting up early and this alarm clock is a huge help! Pluss, it's adorable!

Of course, my Bible would be on this list! I love reading it and just spending time with God! I got this when I was like 9 and have loved it ever since!

And my journal. I stopped journaling a while ago but then decided to do it again and I've been loving it! I love writing goals, dreams, what I did that day, and Bible verses! I think everyone should at least try journaling!

And my trusty nave military jacket. I got this from my sister Hannah a couple Christmases ago and (like everything else in this list) I LOVE it! I wear it all the time and it so versatile!

Here's a pic of it on me.

Scout is a series that my sister Susanna read to me when I was about 9. So recently I wanted to pull out all my old books and read them again. When I reread Scout it just brought back so many memories and also it's just a great series! I'm on the second book and enjoying it immensely!

These glasses were originally a joke. I heard of someone we knew who wore glasses with no lenses and I thought it was kinda funny. Then one day my sunglasses broke, one of the lenses had fallen out so I decided to pop out the other lens and just wear them for a joke. Well, now I really like them and they go great with my style! =P

Dry shampoo is an essential that every girl needs! I love the Herbal Essences one and it was only about $5 at Walmart!

It goes without saying that these are my favorite shoes! I've worn them in so many outfits on this blog because they just go with all my clothes! I got them at Goodwill for like $9 and are just amazing!

These are more of an essential than a favorite! I use these every day multiple times a day! Whenever I'm on the computer I'm either listening to music or doing something like learning German that can get a bit loud for some people. So these are amazing! I'm not sure where they're for but any decent pair of earbuds would work!

This is another one of those items that I literally wear ALL the time! It goes with literally every shirt I own (no, I mean really!) and it's a nice fit on me!

And of course, no favorites list would be complete without my little angel, Hunkamunka! 

She's so cute!!!! 😍

Hope you enjoyed!
Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips