30-Day Writing Challenge Day 3: Your Day in Great Detail

 I woke to Hannah getting ready. It was around 9:45 (don't judge!). I stayed in bed for a while helping Hannah pick out her outfit for church. After a while, I got up and did my hair and got dressed. Finally, when a bathroom was open I brushed my teeth and washed my face. After doing my makeup I was ready and we were off to church.
 Once we got home Hannah and I went to pick out outfits for this week while waiting for lunch (the first meal of the day) to cook. Afer about fifteen minutes Rebekah called us all to lunch. Our amazing lunch was rice with ground beef in it, Brussel sprouts, and some potato salad.
 Once lunch was over Hannah, Matthew, and I went back into our room and hung out. I finished a DIY tee shirt I'd been working on the day before. Matthew really liked it and asked for one also, so I made him an Arrow shirt (which isn't done quite yet).
 Then I got on the computer and watched some Kayley Melissa (my all time favorite Youtuber). After that, we ate ice cream and I'm eating it while I write this.
 Rebekah and I are going to watch The Flash later. And There's no plan for dinner (typical for Sundays).
 So that's my day, hope you enjoyed!
 Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips