30-Day Writing Challenge!!!

 Hello everyone! Today I was going over some old blog post and on my other blog, I saw this post I did about a 30-day writing challenge. I didn't finish it then so I thought it would be fun to redo this writing challenge and stretch my writing skills.
 I might not do it every day but I will try to do it all. =)

Day 1. Basic things about yourself
Day 2. Describe a color
Day 3. Your day in great detail
Day 4. The weather
Day 5. What's in your bag
Day 6. Someone who inspires you
Day 7. A book you love
Day 8. A fictional story about someone you know
Day 9. What you ate that day
Day 10. Describe a famous painting
Day 11. Write a story from an animal's perspective
Day 12. What you wore today
Day 13. Take an event in history and "write yourself" into it.
Day 14. Write a scene immediately following a tragedy. Don't mention the tragedy.
Day 15. Describe 5 very different people
Day 16. Write something really sad
Day 17. About someone from a different country
Day 18. Your favorite show
Day 19. The perfect wedding
Day 20. Describe a country
Day 21. Favorite movie
Day 22. Write a story about a current event
Day 23. Favorite drink
Day 24. The sound of something
Day 25. Describe something without naming it
Day 26. Chose a picture and write a story about it
Day 27. A song you love
Day 28. Favorite game
Day 29. Last book you read
Day 30. From the perspective of an inanimate object

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips