Healthy Snack Ideas

If you were given the option of donuts or an apple which would you choose? I know I would love to eat donuts every day but that going to end up damaging your body. So, today we're going to go through some healthy snack ideas!

1. Banana with Fruit Ice Cream. This has been a family favorite for years! Just throw a banana into your food processor and add some frozen berries or any frozen fruit you have. Then blend. You might need to add a little water if it gets stuck. Then when it's smooth take it out a serve! I LOVE this! I make it all the time and it's surprisingly filling. If you wanted more protein you could add nuts or protein powder. 

2. Apples or Cellary with Peanut Butter. It's so simple but amazing! It's a great grab and go snack and I know some people who will just keep premade cellary and peanut butter in their fridge, so that's a great way to go!

3. Baked Oatmeal. I'll admit, I don't really like baked oatmeal but my sister loves it and sometimes she'll make a really big batch for the whole week and whenever she gets hungry just grabs some baked oatmeal. It's really easy and healthy!

4. Frozen Veggies. When I was little a would always snack on frozen corn or green beans so now sometimes when there's nothing else to eat I'll just pull some frozen veggies out of the freezer. It's really quick and actually pretty good. You have to try it! And you could even put it in the microwave for a minute or two and add some salt and pepper and it goes from a frozen veggie to a kinda small meal. =)

5. Hard Boiled Eggs. You could cook up a whole bunch and then throughout the week eat then different ways. It's really easy and a really healthy snack!

6. Healthy Smoothie. Okay, you don't have to make a green shake because let's be honest, no one likes those! I love to add some almond milk and bananas to a blender. Maybe some berries and nuts and if you really want to be healthy add some greens, and just blend! This is an awesome snack idea but I also do it for breakfast or lunch if I'm running in a hurry!

7. Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake. I showed you guys how to make a chocolate shake on my blog already but my brother has been adding a quarter cup or peanut butter to his shakes to make them more filling and this is such a great idea! It keeps you full longer and it tastes amazing!

 It can be hard to eat healthily but one of the hardest things for me is snacks so hopefully your use these as much as I use them!
 Hope you enjoyed! Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips