5 Back to School Outfits

Hello everyone! Today, since school is soon to be in, I thought it would be a great idea if I showed you five back to school outfits! I tried to mix it up with some more fall weather clothing and some for warmer weather so everyone can find an idea in here!

For outfit #1 I kept it simple and sweet.
I started with my favorite jean skirt and added my Star Labs shirt (you could use any graphic tee) tucking the front. 

Then I just added some gray converse 

And this super cute stacked seahawks bracelet.

I'm wearing the last bun on my post How To Do a Perfect Bun.
On a more summery note, grab your favorite summer button up and just add a jean skirt.
I finished this look with some white flip-flops.
And who could forget these super cute glasses?
Now for this little more sporty outfit. I wore this blue and white striped sweater and tied a bright pink jacket around my waist for a little pop. And I'm wearing the converse from before.

Next, I wore the same striped sweater from before and added this plaid button-up on top and rolled up the sleeves slightly.

Then, just threw on these black boots and rolled them down to make them more of an ankle boot.

And finally, I went a little more preppy with this one. Starting with my red plaid shirt I added a navy cardigan and glasses.

And I couldn't make it through an outfit post without showing my taupe boots!
 I hope you got a little more inspired for back to school! I love making outfits, scheduling, and just being excited about fall!
 Hope you enjoy! Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Graphic Tee!

My Outfits of the Week

September Fashion Challenge