5 Back to School Outfits

Hello everyone! Today, since school is soon to be in, I thought it would be a great idea if I showed you five back to school outfits! I tried to mix it up with some more fall weather clothing and some for warmer weather so everyone can find an idea in here!

For outfit #1 I kept it simple and sweet.
I started with my favorite jean skirt and added my Star Labs shirt (you could use any graphic tee) tucking the front. 

Then I just added some gray converse 

And this super cute stacked seahawks bracelet.

I'm wearing the last bun on my post How To Do a Perfect Bun.
On a more summery note, grab your favorite summer button up and just add a jean skirt.
I finished this look with some white flip-flops.
And who could forget these super cute glasses?
Now for this little more sporty outfit. I wore this blue and white striped sweater and tied a bright pink jacket around my waist for a little pop. And I'm wearing the converse from before.

Next, I wore the same striped sweater from before and added this plaid button-up on top and rolled up the sleeves slightly.

Then, just threw on these black boots and rolled them down to make them more of an ankle boot.

And finally, I went a little more preppy with this one. Starting with my red plaid shirt I added a navy cardigan and glasses.

And I couldn't make it through an outfit post without showing my taupe boots!
 I hope you got a little more inspired for back to school! I love making outfits, scheduling, and just being excited about fall!
 Hope you enjoy! Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips