August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge

 Yes, I know, I'm am already doing a writing challenge. But today my sis (Susanna) said she wanted to do a writing challenge that the two of us could do together. So this will be fun!

Week 1. Use the lyrics of your favorite song and write a short story.

Week 2. Go to your nearest book. Turn to page 51. Find the first line on the last paragraph on that page. Use that line to start your scene.

Week 3. Two elderly men are in a nursing home exchange life stories. They slowly come to realize that they are by no means, strangers. Thier paths have crossed before.

Week 4. Pick an object next to you and write down what it is. Then let your stream of consciousness tell the rest of the story.

Week 5. Write the first chapter of a novel you have no intention of finishing.

These will be up every Friday on this blog as well as Susanna's blog here. I will be more faithful posting of this challenge cause it's more my speed!

Hope you enjoy!
Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips