Scrunchie Hairstyles

Hey girls! I haven't done a hair post in a while and so I thought it was about time I did scrunchie hairstyles! I know I said I was going to make hairstyle videos but I got a little camera shy. 😏 But I don't worry those will be coming! (Probably)
 You might remember a couple months ago me saying that I was going to make this post and then never did. Well, I'm finally coming through with seven adorable and easy hairstyles! 

For the first one, we're going to make a small dutch braid. So, start with a very small section and braid that back.

When your braiding, keep the braid between your temples and when you bring in hair bring in very small pieces.

Then put your hair into a pony and wrap it into a bun.

Then take the scrunchie and just wrap it around your bun, pinning down any flyaways.

And you're done! This one's so cute and if you don't feel like doing the braid, don't! This would still look super cute!

For the next hairstyle, start by putting your hair into a high pony.

Then add the scrunchie.

(Sorry these pix are a little blurry)
Now we're going to make a pull-through braid with the pony. You're going to split your pony in half so there are a top and bottom halves. Then put an elastic a few inches down from the pony on the top half.

Then split that little bubble open and pull through the bottom half.

Then repeat those steps all the way down your hair.

And you're done! I love this one!!! It's so cute and it's pretty easy, it's also a great workout hairstyle.

This one's really easy. Start by pulling the top of your hair back

And just put the scrunchie on. On the last time you pull your hair through leave it looped/

It's so simple and easy! This one would look really cute more messy with curled hair!

Next, start by putting your hair into a pony.

Then wrap it into a bun.

Then all you have to do is wrap the scrunchie around it. You might want to add some bobby pins till you like the shape.
This is one of my favorite ways to wear a scrunchie! And if you don't want a high bun you could just follow the same steps but make it lower. =)

First, grab the top of your hair.

And just put it into a hight pony with your scrunchie.
That's it! This one is the easiest one and it's one of my favorites! 

Start with a side part (or you could do a middle part if you want) and on the side with more hair take a large section from your hairline and part and begin braiding under for a dutch braid. 

Then just add in hair and keep braiding till you've braided all your hair. 

Then secure your hair with a pony leaving it looped.

Then just add the scrunchie.

You could also pull apart the braid for a little more messiness and volume. Also, you might want to add some bobby pins to keep the hair from falling out on the other side.
I love a good side bun but I can never get it to look right. But this one is so easy and really secure that it works even in my fine, thick hair!

And finally, we're going to make a french pull-through braid. Start by pulling the top of your hair into an elastic.


Then flip that pony forward and make another one right under it.

Now take the top pony and split it in half over the bottom pony.

And clip the bottom pony up and out of the way.

Then pull all the hair for two inches under that pony into an elastic, including the pony. Then repeat.

And just keep going down your head till you get to your neck.
Then just take that scrunchie and make a looped bun. Then pull apart the braid for some more volume.
I wear this one all the time cause it's great for securing your hair in place all day while still looking cute. This one will also work on short hair just make a pony instead of a bun at the end.

 I hope you enjoy! I love scrunchie cause they add such a fun pop to any outfit and are not that hard to wear! And if you're wanting to know how to make a scrunchie you can learn here.
That's all for now! Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips