September Fashion Challenge Week 2


Day 8: Dressed by someone else.
My brother, Matthew, pick out this outfit, could you tell? (he loves Superman!)
It's a pretty basic outfit: I have my superman shirt with the front tucked into my jean skirt.

For my hair, I did half-up space buns. 

Day 9: Very Feminine
I started with this cute floral shirt and wore a jean skirt.
And I'm wearing these open-toed wedges.



For this hairstyle, I started by taking a section from each side of my part and fishtail braided that all the way down. Then I brought them to the back, secured them with an elastic and with the tail and a little more hair I made another fishtail.

This is like my new favorite hairstyle! And it's very pretty and feminine.

Day 10: Bag or purse
I started with a blue striped shirt and a jean skirt. Then I added my adorable backpack.

And I was wearing my grey converse (I always get hot and take my shoes off =D).

For my hair, I did double dutch braids that went into bubble ponies. I love this! It's so cute and really easy to do!

Day 11: Preppy
My closet is all plaid, sweaters, and ankle boots so preppy wasn't a problem! =)
I started with a red plaid button-up under a navy cardigan that I buttoned up. And then, I went with a basic jean skirt and brown ankle boots.

For my hair, I pulled the top into a pony and wrapped some hair around it.


Day 12: Shades of blue
I started with this blue and white striped shirt and added my military vest. Then I wore a blue hat and a jean skirt.
And my black boots rolled down a bit.


Day 13: Hair accessory
I started with my Star Labs shirt and tied a polka dot button-up around my waist. 

And my trusty grey converse.

And for the hair accessory, I did a half-up bun with a scrunchie.


And lastly, Day 14: Lace
When I first wrote this challenge (way back in June) I didn't have a single piece of lace in my closet, didn't think that one through =P. but recently I got this lace shirt that was perfect! I wore it under this polka dot button-up with my jean skirt and...

My taupe ankle boots.

For today's hairstyle, starting on one side I took a large section by my part and braided it down. Then when I got to my neck I added all the rest of my hair on that side and braided down. And repeated that on the other side.
I hope you enjoyed! 
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips