Three Braided Hairstyles for Fall (and my first video!)

 Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and those who follow my blog, I have a very special announcement! I am now making hair videos! I said I would a few months ago and I finally got over my camera shyness! 
 There still is a lot I have to learn but I was very surprised at how well it went! Of course, it's not perfect, there's no sound because I didn't want to talk to the camera and I couldn't get the music to record, and sometimes you can't see what I'm doing, but all in all, I'm just SO excited to film more!
 So hopefully you enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Essential Oils

August 2018 Weekly Writing Challenge: Write the first chapter to a novel you have no intention of ever finishing.

Minimalist Closet Tips